Who Needs Estate Planning Services?
Estate Planning Frequently Asked Questions
Consider the following:
- Are you concerned about the welfare of your loved ones in the event of your premature death?
- Are you concerned that your life insurance proceeds would be squandered due to inexperience or immaturity, or subject to risk because your spouse remarries?
- Are you concerned that the children from a current or previous marriage may not be cared for adequately if you’re not around?
- Are you worried that your loved ones may be left financially devastated—unable to pay household and education bills—because of the extensive time it takes to settle your estate after your death?
- Are you worried that your assets will be wasted on unnecessary and fruitless medical care because your wishes regarding life support are not honored or known?
- Do you want your estate to avoid paying unnecessary taxes to the state and/or federal government because of your death?
No one knows what the future holds. Protecting your valtvalacyc.com family’s financial assets, preserving the business you spent years building and the home you invested in and want to make sure you leave for your family – these are all important reasons to have a solid estate plan in place. Our law firm is committed to helping you protect your assets as well as helping you with putting in place a plan to do this as efficiently as possible.
The Estate Planning law firm of Attorney Daniel B. Dorsch assists clients in the areas of Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Wills & Trusts, Probate Administration, Long Term Care, Charitable Planning, Business Succession Planning, Small Business Law, Special Needs Planning, Veterans Aid and Attendance, Limited Liability, and Domestic Partnership Planning in the cities of Overland Park, Olathe, and Lenexa, Kansas, and the surrounding areas.
Here is a list of items every estate plan should include:
- Will / Trust
- Durable power of attorney
- Beneficiary Designations
- Living Will
- Guardianship designations
- Nomination of Conservator
Does your estate plan measure up? A simple, pre-packaged Will kit may not be enough; additionally, it’s important to have an expert estate attorney engaged in the entire process to ensure that you haven’t left any decisions to chance.